Monday, July 6, 2015

HINDSIGHT; March 31 2015

These past few weeks have been crazy! Crazy good crazy though...
The week was filled with wins and losses but laced with hope. 
Hope is a beautiful thing and I am SO grateful for all it brings.
Never settle.
I'm so excited for General Conference this weekend!!
Oh, and my new companion is Sister Harker. From Canada! Pictures and whatnot to come. Standby ;)

I love you all and serving a mission is my favorite thing. Ever. I seriously don't know words good enough to describe it.
Love you LOADS.

xo, Sister Bush

hiking the only legitimate hike in the mission, look in the back- it's DENVAAH!

we ride bikes now! And we look pretty good doing it. 

All of the sisters in the Colorado Denver North Mission, look at these beauties!!

All of the sisters from my MTC zone






Arvada zone

No comments:

Post a Comment