Monday, July 6, 2015

HINDSIGHT; Last Leg 3/8

Hi, hello, how are ya?

This was another fun week (my life is awesome by the way, in case you were unaware). SO much has happened!
We always do service at this place called Warm Hearts Warm Babies and this week we organized, refolded, and matched a whole wall of knit fabrics. My kinda gig. It was glorious. I love organizing things that... don't belong to me haha. So I thought I'd throw in an action shot of me... doin the do... foldin' the knits haha. Reason #13903409 why my life is awesome. Tender mercies! 



Sister Harker and I also had the chance to go on an adventure with Sister Amanda King! She's a service missionary based out of Arvada and we got to have her with us in lessons all day. She's one of my favorites. There were so many unexpected happenings that day... one of them being that the member who we had dinner with that night had to make an.. urgent visit to urgent care (lol) so she left us to dish up dinner in her home by ourselves hahah. Kind of silly, but it was a first for me. Everything turned out fine though, no one was hurt in the end. Minor ;). Oh, and dinner was delicious.



Sorry, this is more all over than I had planned. We had transfers this week so i have a new planner and all of my happenings for last week are in my last planner. Excuses, I know.
Speaking of transfers!
Guess who has the opportunity to train a brand spankin new missionary for the last 6 weeks of their mission??
Haha.
A first chapter, and a last chapter, all smashed together in one GLORIOUS companionship. Meet Sister Netherton! She's from Las Vegas.

Training for the last 6 weeks was deffffinitely not on my radar, but honestly, it's and honor. It's been 1.5 days, and I'm blowwwn away. Missionaries come out pre-loaded from the MTC, it's BEAUTIFUL. 
Outside of all the technical happenings, everything is a blur. Not really, but I literally fail without my planer... More next week family. Hang tight!
I love you! 

Oh, and Happy Mothers Day! 



xo, Sister Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment