Tuesday, February 10, 2015

October October October. Wait... wasn't it just June? We had transfers this week! Since last transfer was Sister Lee's last transfer, I have a new companion! *Ahem. Sister Harvey!! She's been out for 6 weeks and I am ULTRA pumped to work with her here in our beloved Willow Creek Ward. So far super fun. Stay tuned for the adventures de los (<-- is that right?) Hermanas Bush y Harvey!
Last week on the other hand was crazy. Our area honestly is not that big. HOWEVER, be ye not deceived! There is SO much to do. The longer I'm in this area the more I find to do. It's like when we would clean the tile floors at home when we were littler. You start with one tile- *clean clean clean*- OH..... how dirty the other tiles are... Not saying that this area is dirty. Centennial is actually impressively clean. But busy hands = a happy heart. Is that an actual saying, or can I coin that? Last week what I have learned comes from something that someone said in a meeting on Sunday. "Missions are meant to end." I've been reflecting on the time that I have left as a full-time missionary, and it's bittersweet. SO bittersweet. I'm grateful that I have time left to give in the first place. But the amount of time... UGH. I'm sad (SO sad) to not be with Sister Lee anymore, but I'd be a rotten liar if I said that is WASN'T pumped for the time that I get with Sister Harvey. Each Life That Touches Ours For Good and all.
xo, Sister Bush



No comments:

Post a Comment