Thursday, March 6, 2014

Letter 6:.........I got nothing.

Title= not exactly true, BUT I must say, it has been mighty interesting this week.
Colorado weather is funky funky funky.
Cold, not so cold, cold, not so cold. It doesn't know what it wants to do.
Anyways.
This week I've been thinking a lot about 1 Nephi 20:18
"O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments- then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea"  
How you like the imagery on them apples? I love it. Think a lot about obedience out here (surprise surprise) and a lot about what we get. Blessings. Allll the millions of things that we're promised, if we're just obedient. Hardships will come whether we're ready for them or not. But the initial blow and the shock that comes with hardships can be dulled. It's actually more like our perspective changes, and what's important is magnified, but we can lessen our heartache, and have "peace as a river" I we are obedient.. We as humans are really good at complicating things... but at the end of the day we KNOW what "keep my commandments" entails. Peace. As a RIVER. Righteousness. As the WAVES OF THE SEA.... Peace. "For freeeeeeeeeee" :D
Kind of all over the place today.
Just a reminder: I love you all! Sooo much.
xo Sister Bush
 

-Sometimes the sun and the snow clouds fight for who gets to be seen. It's funky (as previously stated) but it sure makes for a purrdy sunset.)



No comments:

Post a Comment