Thursday, March 6, 2014

Todo con calma

Mantra of the week, courtesy of Brother. Todo con calma.
Valentimes Day as a missionary is AWKS..
Try as you may... it just is. Fun. But awkward.
BUT I got to see all my hooligans from the MTC Valentines Day :D.
AND I saw the first Jamba Juice I've seen since I've been out here. Best believe, I jumped on that.
 
I came across a lot of great scriptures this past week in my studies. Been reading in the Old Testament (on accounta I'm not too too familiar with it AND on accounta it's so juicy/scandalous) in 1 and 2 Samuel about King David. Lovin it.
Might I suggest that you all take a gander at 2 Sam 22? #davidgetsdeep
Also: 2 Sam 23:3-4 (Imagery like whoaaa) and Matt 10:16 (more beautiful wordses)
 
I love you all! (please don't forget that I do; it's my favorite part to write :D)

 I'm sure everyone's tired of me taking pictures with MTC people EVERY time I see them. Sorry not sorry? Sorry not sorry.
We TRIED to take an organized picture, but we were all so much better at assembling ourselves in selfie formation. #oldhabitsdiehard

No comments:

Post a Comment