Monday, January 26, 2015

I am all sorts of out of words and all over the place today! I put a coconut oil mask in my hair this morning. And I just realized that I haven't washed it out. It's... 4pm now! This week was great, honestly. It was like a reall well-formulated movie, with plot twists, a climax, tear-jerking moments, buss-laughing moments, actiony bits, shake-your-fists-at-the-screen-in-frustration moments, tender moments... this week had it all. Which is kind of cool :) (looking back now anyway).

This week I learned:

-How to navigate Centennial, CO WITHOUT a GPS. Not as hard as I thought. Lots of planning in advance.
-What it means to actually "treasure up the words of eternal life" (David A. Bednar, Becoming a Preach My Gospel Missionary). And I, Sister Bush, would exhort ALL Y'ALL to do the same.
-That when one door closes, a couple other ones might opened. Keep your eyes peeled, Ladies and Gents! Miracles are afoot!
We'll talk next week, ok? Ta-ta!
Love youuu
I met a cat. He was huge! His name is Mango :D.
I helped pick apples. Newww experiences around every corner!

xo, Sister Bush




No comments:

Post a Comment