Monday, October 13, 2014


Oh my, it's July. It's already July!
I love July for a number of reasons, but now I love July cause all traces of cold are gone (for now). I feel very "in my element" now that I'm not scrounging for scarves and drowning in a coat. I'm being SUPER dramatic. I actually love winter clothes. Fun fact about Colorado, there's always something to talk about weather-wise. I feel like if I'm not talking about missionary things, I'm talking about the weather. Is that annoying? If it is or if it isn't, it's a fact hahaha.
So much has happened in the past month, this transfer's almost pau! Time... tricky tricky guy.
Idk where to start...
Pictures?
Pictures.

I love you!
Laterrrrrrrr

Popcorn popping on... the ground outside the Bishops home. 


One of our investigators made me some of those frilly scarves!

 They said "You don't wanna take pictures with us, we don't do the nice kinds." Little did they know...

Said farewell to President and Sister Toombs, bittersweet. 

Buuut I got to see Sister Fullmer AND Sister Elwell (who served with us in our district as long as we were together)

Walter, the Puggle (Beagle/Pugg) .......uh .................. :D

Sister Lee testing our investigators newly-crocheted scarves

We walked through the dam again :) Looooook! Sunsetsetsetsetset

SO cute. All the time. It's hard work being Sister Lee
A member made these headbands for Sister Lee and I! We're so luckyyyy
4th of July bike parade at the ward breakfast. "THIS IS NOT A RACE" hahah I think it secretly was though.

We made a guest appearance in primary and this is what the smarties had to say about missionaries. The kids in this ward are so so on it (like a bonnet)

Sister Lacoture and I in our Patriotic(ish) outfits

Went to the restroom after dinner. Couldn't find Sister Lee ANYWHERE. Meanwhile, on the patio...

Sister Makasini ruining the group picture of zone pday at the "beach" (reservoir). BUT she made otai for all of us so I guess that makes it okay, right?
Flash, the bearded dragon. UGH. Noooo thank you. (I swear I really do more than eat and meet animals out here)

I looked over and noticed her chopsticks hahahahahahahaahah #mishlife

LOOK IT'S LUCY! She made my day and life is now better that I know her

I know I just said about the food/animal pictures but 7-11 is important! Especially when it's Sister Lee's first time getting the free baby ones!

HUGE lightning storms this past week. One members tree got struck right before we came over for dinner!

 So we played on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment