Monday, July 21, 2014

Hello :). My heart's happy this week. SO happy. Trying to pull words that'll help me explain that statement. I can't. Trying to remember specific things that happened in the past week that would help me explain that statement. I can't :). I'm not very helpful, am I? Sorry.

....This week I had the opportunity to see a lot of other people be happy. Especially getting emails (and pictures!!!) from home this week. Graduation, wedding, BEBES :D. One of my favorite things in life (like top 3 favorite) is watching peoples faces unfold into a smile. I feel like I saw a lot of that this week, and I am just relishing in the warmth that is everyone else's happiness. It's great. I love that there are so many things to love in this life and my heart MELTS when someone finds the greatest love in this life. The love that our Savior has for us. What do you do differently when you know that someone loves you? What stays the same? ...Everything and nothing. Right? Haha.
I still can't explain the giddiness that I have right now. I don't really feel the need to though.
My heart is filled with love. I think the difference is where that love is sourced from.

1. I feel my Savior's love
In all the world around me.
His Spirit warms my soul
Through ev'rything I see.

2. I feel my Savior's love;
Its gentleness enfolds me,
And when I kneel to pray,
My heart is filled with peace.

3. I feel my Savior's love
And know that he will bless me.
I offer him my heart;
My shepherd he will be.

4. I'll share my Savior's love
By serving others freely.
In serving I am blessed.
In giving I receive.

Chorus
He knows I will follow him,
Give all my life to him.
I feel my Savior's love,
The love he freely gives me.

Hahaha I just reread everything I just wrote. I stand by it all, but this week wasn't perfect. At all. Contrary to the lovey-dovey overtone of all that. But juuuust like how I couldn't think of anything specific really (I could if I sat and tried but time... ohhh time) to justify my giddiness, I REALLY can't think of anything negative worth mentioning that would explain why this week wasn't perfect. I like that. "There's just no room for darkness in our lives." There really isn't. I know this to be true, but I'm learning it more everyday. Or I'm trying to anyway...

This coming week is looking fantastic, wouldn't you say? It's a good week to have a good week!
I love you all soo so much
LATERRRRR

We went to the zoo!






should we?

UH HUH
Moto Moto

Flamamos!


prettiest road in Colorado that I've seen so far. Last time we drove down this road it was hwhiiiiiite (think museum... forever ago)

--xo, Sister Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment