Thursday, March 20, 2014

Saudi-Aurora

Apparently that's what our area is called by locals hahahaha. I can appreciate its cleverness, but I'm pretty sure it's meant to be derogatory. Whatever. I love Cherry Creek! This week was business as usual. Colorado seriously needs to make up its mind about the weather. This month winter and spring will be fighting for dominance (#teamspring) meaning you walk out of the house squinting at the sun and come home burying your face in the scarf that you DIDN'T bring... Tons of fun. I'm just glad we're still in cars for now. Aside from that we had exchanges with our super rad Sister Training Leaders (Sister Kim and Sister Mataitusi) fun fun funnnn. Sister Mataitusi asked if I knew a.... Sarah Carlile. DO I KNOW A SARAH CARLILE. Tahahahah do I EVER know a Sarah Carlile! This mission world gets tinier and tinier the closer you look... I like it :). It makes being so far apart from friends seem not so weird.
 
I can't remember what scriptures I've shared :(
BUT! More that I've loved this week:
-1 Kings 4:29
-Matt 26: 24-28 (PLUS JST 27-29)
-Dear Are the Sheep That Have Wandered
-Cast Not Away Therefore Your Confidence
 
 
Mmmmmm, that's all I got for now.
OH! Guess what? I love you :).
Laterrrrr
 
Sister Mataitusi and I, post-exchanges!

We found a whole thingy of these at the church! Coincidence, I think NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment