Thursday, March 20, 2014

Oh Henry!

kkkkkkkkkkk REAL quick.
-Sister Fullmer got sick this weekend! :( It was... mehhhhhhh
-But she's better now :D!
-This week I met a puppy named Tobi (after Divergent! Ohhh yeahhh)
-I also received a HUMANGOUS homemade Oh Henry bar..... hehehehehe bet you didn't know that that's mah FAVORITE! It is. And it's HUGE! Look it!
-We ventured to Brighton for a baptism for Sister Fullmer, that was fun. Far, but fun. Aside from her being sick and all...
-This is the last week of this transfer! Curious and curiouser... TIME I tell you... Time...
-I might cut my hair
-Read Hymn no.223 :) Charity, my dear friends!
 
That's all this week, i'll try to lead a more interesting life in the week to come, for your benefit. Promise. Hahahahah kidding I love you all, but I aint a magician.
 
Laterrrrrr
 
 
OH BABY? OH HENRY!

Tobi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment