Sunday, June 15, 2014

One Lucky Dog


All I want for Christmas is a Beagle. I love Beaglessss. This past... Tuesday we "rescued" the sweetest puppy from the merciless clutches of Buckley Road! I named him Freddy. We took him to a member's house cause we knew they're really familiar with the doggy-rescue process... They found his home! His actual name is Bagel.... I like Freddy better. He swooped in like Tarzan on a vine and stole my heart like a... like a.... I don't even know but he's even stolen the words out of my mouth now! Hahaha we wanted to keep him soooo badly. But we're glad he's home.... I guess.
After having my heart trampled over by a mid-sized poopy, I started thinking about how lucky we all are... just generally. I've been thinking about times when I've been stuck in the middle of a busy street, and someone pulled over, threw me in their car, and helped me get home. SUUUUPER cheesy, I know. BUT..... Ugh. Just think about it though. How lucky are we? SO lucky.

This coming week's Sister Fullmer's birthday, and Mother's Day hahaha. Coincidence? I think not.
My brain is all scattery this week... Sorry if you're expecting like GC kine knowledge. "Like a Chicken Without Its Head" -that's what this blog should be called.

Funny thing though, I still love you all sooooo much

Laterrrrrrrr
Freddy
Storytime with Mama---Sister Fullmer hahaha
 
Sister Siilata's birthday! It's supposed to be a hibiscus..... Supposed to be.
Everything's soooo much prettier now. Makes working a lot more pleasant.
Look at this face. Who could say no to this face?

Green green green (super tasty)
 
Tracting Dandelion. Da bugga was huuuuuuge. Or at least I think it is... They're.... EVERYWHERE. But pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment