Sunday, September 15, 2013

Small Kine Called to Serve

Where do I even start?

Here?
Too Much? ...Too much. Maybe here?

Daww, but no. Not here.

LET US START ANYWHERE BUT HERE. PLEASE.


"That'll do, Donkey... That'll do."
 I guess here would be within reason, huh?

Basics.
  1. Hi. Hello. How are ya? Name's Leimamo Bush. But it always ends up being Mams, so that's cool too.
  2. Blessed to be from Kailua, Hawaii.
  3. The reason I've even started with this: 
 "Dear Sister Bush,
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Colorado Denver North Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.
You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, December 4, 2013. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the English language."

Yes, girl. This is a missionary blog.
So that's me now, in a nutshell. Just thought I'd break the ice here. More to come. Promise :). If you're here reading, I love you. A lot.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment